Some translations are only good for a laugh. Maybe you too, have
come across translations like this:
"Smuggle the razor blade (reference value around 400 g) on your
muscle vertically. Then drag your skin and shave back slowly."
Often these are raw machine translations or the work of
non-professionals struggling away with a grammar book in one hand
and a dictionary in the other. Professional translators will normally focus on one language pair and a selection of special subjects.
I focus on:
- medical translations and life sciences
- humanities-related translations
- documents and deeds , such as contracts, passports, certificates, court documents
- project documentation, such as project manuals, SLAs etc.
- brochures, webpages, press releases etc.
I offer the following services:
- sworn translations
- rush translations
- proofreading and certifying translations i. e. even if I have not translated a document myself I can certify a translation after comparing translation and original
- Helping you choose the right service - Do you need a translation or an adaptation? What kind of information is interesting for your international partners and customers, i. e. needs to be translated?
- extemporaneous translation of shorter texts
Your advantages are:
- You know for sure who did your translations - which will always and exclusively be me.
- If you have any questions there is only one person to talk to - me again.
- You can contact me anytime.
- I have many years of experience and in nine years I have never failed to meet a deadline.
The guide to buying translations you can download below, will
provide you with further information on the topic.